The Control Systems Engineer will be responsible for assisting Project Managers with designs and programming that meet or exceed our client’s scope of work including system architecture, system configuration, programming, and design.
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or Computer Science
- 1+ years experience programming Control Systems DCS and PLC systems (Siemens PCS7, DeltaV, Foxboro IA, Yokogawa Centrum, Honeywell Experion and TDC3000, Allen Bradley PlantPAx, Siemens S7 and S5, Allen Bradley Contrologix, Modicon Quantum,GE Fanuc 90-70, etc.)
- 1+ years experience programming and configuring HMI systems (Wonderware, Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.)
- Adept understanding of development and working with P&ID’s and Process Flow Diagrams
- 3-5 years experience programming Control Systems DCS and PLC systems (Siemens PCS7, DeltaV, Foxboro IA, Yokogawa Centrum, Honeywell Experion and TDC3000, Allen Bradley PlantPAx, Siemens S7 and S5, Allen Bradley Contrologix, Modicon Quantum, GE Fanuc 90-70, etc.)
- Experience leading teams and projects
- Strong understanding of electrical drawings and ability to troubleshoot controls
- Experience with checkout and startup of systems
- Travel 20-30%
- Must be willing and able to work holidays, weekends and extended hours, as required for shutdowns
- Must have valid driver’s license
- A&E Engineering, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. The background screening is a requirement of our clients and therefore a business necessity.
Compensation & Benefits:
A&E Engineering, Inc. offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package: medical, dental, vision; HSA; LT & ST Disability; 401(k); Paid Holidays & Vacation
Why A&E Engineering?
As a member of our team, you will be launching and building a successful career in automation and engineering, while tackling rewarding, fast-paced, high “geek-factor” assignments that challenge your intellect and skill.You will have the opportunity to learn from and work with some of the best engineering minds in the business; deepening your experience in industries such as automotive, chemicals, life sciences and others.While getting constant exposure to a wide variety of applications, industries, and customers, you will develop long term, beneficial relationships with key individuals.Your teammates at A&E will support you, have your back and aren’t afraid to have fun.Come be a part of a team that furthers your careers goals; rewards hard work, creativity and commitment; and cares about YOU.
A&E Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
No outside recruiters or agencies please.