The entry level CAD Specialist will be responsible for working with engineers to generate elementary diagrams, P&ID’s and other project documentation using the scope of work. Ideal candidates should have a strong background and understanding of electrical control systems; have the ability to collaborate with customers and internal engineers on project work; be self-motivated and thrive in a team atmosphere.
- 1-5 years experience with AutoCAD and/or other CAD Packages
- 1+ years experience working on electrical & instrumentation drawings and P&ID Diagrams
- Knowledge of engineering principles, common engineering practices and the product development cycle
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work and collaborate with clients, project managers and engineers to deliver solutions
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office for generating documentation, wire lists, etc.
- AS or BS in Engineering or other Technical Degree
- CAD Certification
- Certification or degree in Electrical/Electronic Fundamentals
- EPlan experience
- 3D CAD modeling
- Travel: 10%
- A&E Engineering, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. The background screening is a requirement of our clients and therefore a business necessity.
Compensation & Benefits:
A&E Engineering, Inc. offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package: medical, dental, vision; HSA available, depending on plan choice; Disability (long term & short term); Life; 401(k); paid holidays & vacation
Why A&E Engineering?
As a member of our team, you will be launching and building a successful career in automation and engineering, while tackling rewarding, fast-paced, high “geek-factor” assignments that challenge your intellect and skill. You will have the opportunity to learn from and work with some of the best engineering minds in the business; deepening your experience in industries such as automotive, chemicals, life sciences and others. While getting constant exposure to a wide variety of applications, industries, and customers, you will develop long term, beneficial relationships with key individuals. Your teammates at A&E will support you, have your back and aren’t afraid to have fun. Come be a part of a team that furthers your careers goals; rewards hard work, creativity and commitment; and cares about YOU.
A&E Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
No outside recruiters or agencies.