The Senior Control Systems Programmer with Rockwell experience will be responsible for developing control system functional specifications and sequence of operations; developing project schedules; scheduling and assigning resources; providing direction for teams and project development; and providing application development for controllers and HMIs.
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or Computer Science
- 7+ years in depth experience programming Allen-Bradley Control Systems
- 5+ years in depth experience programming and configuring PlantPAx systems
- 5+ years in depth experience programming and configuring Batch Systems
- Adept understanding of the development and working with P&ID’s and Process Flow Diagrams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with GeProficy iFIX SCADA system
- Experience with Ignition SCADA
- Experience with SQL database
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, VBA)
- Process Safety certification (CSP, CCPSC, CFSP, CFSE, or similar)
- Experience facilitating PHA/Hazop/LOPA/QRA/SIL assessment
- Experience leading teams and projects (PMP)
- Travel to customer sites will be required on a periodic basis.
- Occasionally, extended hours and work over weekends and/or holidays will be necessary.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- A&E Engineering, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. The background screening is a requirement of our clients and therefore a business necessity.
Compensation & Benefits:
A&E Engineering, Inc. offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package: medical, dental, vision; HSA; LT & ST Disability; 401(k); Paid Holidays & Vacation
Why A&E Engineering?
As a member of our team, you will be launching and building a successful career in automation and engineering, while tackling rewarding, fast-paced, high “geek-factor” assignments that challenge your intellect and skill. You will have the opportunity to learn from and work with some of the best engineering minds in the business; deepening your experience in industries such as automotive, chemicals, life sciences and others. While getting constant exposure to a wide variety of applications, industries, and customers, you will develop long term, beneficial relationships with key individuals. Your teammates at A&E will support you, have your back and aren’t afraid to have fun. Come be a part of a team that furthers your careers goals; rewards hard work, creativity and commitment; and cares about YOU.
A&E Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
No outside recruiters or agencies please.