A&E Engineering is hiring a marketing professional focused on driving growth. This position, based in the Greenville area (or remote) works closely with our manufacturing partners, clients and A&E businesses to provide expert consultative support. The position will support existing and new activities while executing creation activities, nurture and drive campaigns and lead generation, and play a key role in growing the business to meet or exceed individual targets as well as company objectives.
About A&E Engineering
A&E Engineering A&E is a systems integrator that provides project management, engineering, integration, electrical construction, software, fabrication, and commissioning to manufacturing clients globally. A&E provides comprehensive, end-to-end manufacturing solutions that include automation systems design and integration for the discrete and process industries. Known as experts, A&E is proficient in cloud manufacturing and analytics together with industrial networking and cybersecurity. We also have a panel manufacturing shop to support our projects and clients. We are experienced and proficient in the configuration and integration of all leading PLCs, control networks, and VFDs, as well as other control systems and components.
We are driven by – Delighting clients, Employee Development, Integrity, Knowledge, Adherence to Standards, Accountability, Vision, Creativity, Initiative, Growth, Teamwork, Consistency, Communication, and Fun.
- To execute a marketing and business development strategy to create value and competitive edge for the company
- Provide consultative marketing support to A&E businesses and partners relative to A&E’s solutions and services
- Provide marketing collateral to staff as necessary
- Support partners to define and implement joint marketing campaigns and lead generation activities
- Provides input into the development of branding and marketing content
- Maintain social media presence
- Provide feedback on client, market as well as competitive intelligence
- Work with A&E’s leadership and staff to implement marketing plans together with growth strategies and programs
- Improve consistency of internal communications
- Travel expected to be less than 10%
- Marketing / digital marketing experience
- Knowledge of industrial manufacturing or similar markets
- 3+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
- Strong written and verbal communication skills together with solid computer skills
- Strong individual contributor with a passion for collaboration and teamwork.
- Solid work ethic
- Experienced in the use of CRM systems
Compensation & Benefits:
A&E Engineering, Inc. offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package: medical, dental, vision; HSA; LT & ST Disability; 401(k); Paid Holidays & Vacation
Why A&E Engineering?
- Knowledge and experience of industrial automation or distribution
- Experienced in outbound marketing, content and web design
- Familiarity with local channels to market and of clients in the Carolinas and across the eastern united states
- Experience in reporting, data analysis, dashboards etc.
As a member of our team, you will be launching and building a successful career in automation and engineering, while tackling rewarding, fast-paced, high “geek-factor” assignments that challenge your intellect and skill. You will have the opportunity to learn from and work with some of the best engineering minds in the business; deepening your experience in industries such as automotive, chemicals, life sciences and others. While getting constant exposure to a wide variety of applications, industries, and customers, you will develop long term, beneficial relationships with key individuals. Your teammates at A&E will support you, have your back and aren't afraid to have fun. Come be a part of a team that furthers your careers goals; rewards hard work, creativity and commitment; and cares about YOU.
A&E Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
No outside recruiters or agencies.